Cassie White tagged me...I wish the 6 facts/habits would give you more direction.
Let's start with the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player lists lists 6 facts/habits about themselves
C. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 different people, and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment telling them that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
Here goes...
1. I hate to go to sleep, and I really don't want to wake up. I guess I just really like doing whatever it is that I am doing right now.
2. There are things that I love to do, that I haven't done in a long time...and I am just starting to do them again. This is my new year's resolution for this year. The first time I have ever had a new year's resolution.
3. I love music and art. More specifically: appreciating and creating art in all mediums (scrapbooking, painting, drawing, photography, baking, building, sewing, crafts, dance, travel, and singing...I didn't say I could sing, I just wish I could)
4. I was trying to explain this to Jamey...I might seem to come off as a pessimist, but I really am a glass-half-full person. I really am. It's just that I am always thinking so positive in my head, that I am worried about it, so more of the things I say are sounding pessimistic to make up for the optimistic side. Can I get away with that explanation? Probably not, but it is true.
5. I love trees...they are amazing. I spent a lot of time playing in trees when I was younger. I remember when I was about 5, and I was looking out of the car window on the way to church (I think) and looking at the trees, and grass...and thinking there is no better color than the color green. You'd think I had a green thumb...too bad I am horrible at gardening, and kill every live plant I have tried to own.
6. Wow, this is tougher than I thought...I have a bad habit of finding the split-ends in my hair and breaking them off. It is really annoying. I have had this habit since high school, and have tried and tried to KNOCK IT OFF! and have failed...so far....
DONE!
I tag: Mary, Tiffany, Ann, Adrianne and whoever is reading this that hasn't done it yet!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Good job! I can always count on you for some serious thought! Thanks for playing!
hey liz! just wanted to say hi. i need to check you over here more often.....
Post a Comment