Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cambrie Bella Powell!

Cambrie was born on sunday, sept. 14th at 4:27pm
She was 8lbs 12oz, and 20 inches long!
I was worried the whole process would take longer since I was being induced, but it wasn't too bad... they started the pitocin around 8:30am and so it really was only about 8 hours of labor. I didn't tear thanks to my doc and all those kegels! he! he! So the recovery has been great. If it went any smoother I would feel like I cheated. Of course I did get an epidural but I made it all the way to a 5 first! (not completely deliberate) I had a great "walking epidural" where my legs weren't numb at all, in fact I could feel everything while pushing her out. It just numbed my stomach. It was a good experience, and I think I can do it again! ...in a few years...
Kya was soo excited to meet her new baby sister!
I think Maddox was most excited to see mommy, but he was very interested in Cambrie as well... Kya & Cambrie


18 comments:

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is a beautiful baby! Ryan Burks actually asked about you tonight, so I am going to forward your email to her. Glad you had a smooth delivery and all goes well in the next few days. Best wishes! We miss you in YW.

Swasey Times said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations. I'm glad things went well. And it looks like you're not far from us now! Maybe I'll see you around? I'm all about going to Tai Pan in St. G.

Melissa

rottylvr said...

Wow Lizzy...You look beautiful after having her! Most women look like yuck after labor (even the next day) You look awesome! I'm very happy for you guys! Cambrie is a cutie! And I'm very happy you got to use Bella in there as well! Can't wait to see you guys! Love Ya! (: Victoria

The Bresee Bunch said...

Congratulations! You have such a beautiful family and your new addition is no exception! I'm glad everything went so well Lizzy! I LOVE her name too!

The White Wash said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!! I am glad it went smoothly. Missy

Christine said...

She is beautiful, and I love her name! Congrats!!!

Cassie said...

Wow! You look great! I'm glad it went so well for you! She is beautiful. Todd told me her name was Ambree Bella. I'm glad men are always so acurate with those things! Ha! That is really pretty. I love it. Good job all round. I wish we were there to see her. Glad your kids were excited too. We sure miss them!

the craguns said...

Congrats!!! Lizzie, you look fantastic! And baby cambrie is so precious. We miss you guys!

Becca said...

Congratulations! You guys all look great.

Ash said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful! It's always such a great experience when new babies come into the family. I hope all continues to go perfectly so you can enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Cambrie is so cute and has tons of beautiful hair. Mary gave me your blog, i hope its okay!!! Anyways, my blog is blocked so you'll have to email me at chambersgirl@hotmail.com so i can invite you! Hope that you guys are doing great and we hope to make a trip up to St. George sometime soon!

KJ said...

hey congrats! shes a cutie. and big!! however did you manage that one? how are you liking st george?

Cascade said...

congratulation, she sure is a pretty little thing. Let us know if you come up this way soon.

Heidi said...

Congrats Lizzy! She is beautiful and you look fabulous. I never looked that good after having a baby! Hope all is going well with your new move.

RATS said...

Lizzie, congrats! It has been a few years since I have talked to you, but I am glad that I ran across your blog. Cambrie is so cute. And I agree with the other bloggers, you look amazing after having her! Tell Jamie Robert says hey and congrats! We miss you guys.

Anne-Marie said...

How do you look so stinking beautiful after having a baby!?! BTW, she is precious! We miss you guys!

Todd said...

She looks awesome guys!

The White Wash said...

Oh my what a gorgeous baby!! And how do you look so good right after as well. Congratulations!!