It was also Maddox's first day of flag football practice. Jamey is coaching his team of about 9 players. They are all pretty good! Maddox was so excited. He is so funny. Whenever he sweats...he wont wipe it off, because he thinks it's making his muscles grow... (I did try to explain, but he's not having it)Thursday, September 9, 2010
1st Day of Preschool & Football
It was also Maddox's first day of flag football practice. Jamey is coaching his team of about 9 players. They are all pretty good! Maddox was so excited. He is so funny. Whenever he sweats...he wont wipe it off, because he thinks it's making his muscles grow... (I did try to explain, but he's not having it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He looks like a pro! I'm glad I have two boys since Brennan is not much of a sports guy...Conor is obsessed with it..so far.
Post a Comment