Monday, December 3, 2007

Family Pictues in November

Friends of ours (the white's) took our pictures outside on their property, they turned out pretty dang good! Thanks Cassie! Maddox really hammed it up by providing smiles on command and Kya was a good sport considering that got her leg poked by a hay wire in the process. Fun times, eh? Just wait until we have more kids!






what a cute boy!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Cute family...we'll be looking forward to more posts!

The White Wash said...

I can't believe how much your kids have changed. They are darling. Maddox is a copy of Jamie. Great family photo. Can't wait to see more:)

Ann said...

Liz, your family is darling. I'm glad you have a blog so that I can keep track of what you and your family look like.

By the way "Ann" is Ann Johnson, from high school (just in case you know more than one).

Angela said...

Great pictures! I hope it's okay, but I stole a copy to update your family's photo on the ward website.