She looks so cute in that picture. Let me know when you get the family pictures from your MIL. If you want my blog address it is www.pickeringfam.blogspot.com
lizzy, she is so cute! we miss you all. I don't have your new address and I wanted to send you a christmas card. If you could send me a quick email that would be great! thanks. molly macragun@yahoo.com
4 comments:
oh she is so cute! my blog is private but if you email me at chambersgirl@hotmail.com i can put your email on my list so you can check it out!
She looks so cute in that picture. Let me know when you get the family pictures from your MIL.
If you want my blog address it is www.pickeringfam.blogspot.com
lizzy, she is so cute! we miss you all. I don't have your new address and I wanted to send you a christmas card. If you could send me a quick email that would be great! thanks. molly macragun@yahoo.com
She is adorable and so happy! Congrats on another good looking kid!
Post a Comment