So, we thought st. george would be safe from all that cold stuff. Apparently, it only stays about 15 degrees warmer than the rest of utah...well, at least it's warmer! Just not warm enough to keep the snow away this year! The kids had a blast! Kya got Jamey up before 8am to make a snowman, and a snow fort. I think Jamey did most of it...I don't even have gloves for these kids yet! And guess what! They canceled school! So, we spent the day sipping hot cocoa and getting ready for our trip up north. (I bought some gloves today :)
Look at these cool cats!
Can you believe all this snow! I really hope it melts soon...he he he!



3 comments:
Super cute snow man and kids too! Of course invite us to your blog when you go private!
That is an amazing snowman. My kids would be very jealous. When you set your blog to private, please include my gmail e-mail in your approved list (all9davenp at gmail dot com). Happy New Year!
looks like a lot of fun--cold wheather is sure a change up from SA! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and have a happy new year!
Post a Comment